Psalm 116 1-2
I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great is His Faithfulness

Great is His Faithfulness...Forever reigning King, Lord Almighty

I want to say great is the Lord's faithfulness!
We are only experiencing a glimpse of our King now, and that glimpse really is more than we can take in.
I just want to shout from the mountain tops, {so, I will blog instead}...that I am forever changed by the Lord.
When we ask to be "undone" , never satisfied without His presence, He answers.
It may be a journey, but He answers. I love this life of being His daughter who is desperate for him, I love closing my eyes and seeing a picture that I am a pawn on a chest board, and it is ok to not be able to move unless the hand who created me moves me. Strategically moving, holding,
. And is ok, because He is our everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment